Bleeding piles or hemorrhoids can be terrifying if not treated properly. Piles, which develop due to the inflammation of the rectal and anal veins, cause enough discomfort and pain to the sufferer while defecating. Internal inflammation does not result in much pain but is usually accompanied by bleeding. Bleeding is generally absent in the external piles that develop around the anus. People suffering from piles should be conscious from the very beginning, when little blood spots appear with stool. Negligence leads to severe complications. Very few are aware of the effectiveness of the natural remedies in curing bleeding piles. Proper diagnosis of the bleeding piles must be done by an expert before starting any treatment.
1. Severe bleeding from the anus while defecating.
2. Blood spots appearing in the stool.
3. Discharge of mucous
4. Soiling of the underwear.
5. Painful sensation in the anus in some cases.
1. Weakness of the rectal and anal veins
2. Constant friction of hard stools against the weak veins due to constipation.
Natural Treatments for Bleeding Piles or Hemorrhoids
Trying out the following simple natural remedies will help patients to a great extent to get relief from bleeding piles.
1. Taking Isabgol husk daily night with water or curd helps in softening the stool, and reduces bleeding.
2. To control the bleeding from piles, drinking a decoction of fenugreek seeds is very helpful. One can boil a few fenugreek seeds in milk and drink the mixture to get the same effect.
3. Washing the anus with alum salt after passing stool helps in reducing the bleeding from piles. The salt solution can be injected into the rectum in case of internal piles.
4. Juice from the tamarind leaves is also beneficial in treating this problem. One can eat rice, yam and few tamarind leaves to get better results.
5. Dried and powdered mango seeds are very effective in treating bleeding piles. 1-2 grams of this powder should be taken for best results. One can add few drops of honey for taste.
6. Taking few jambul fruits early in the morning is helpful in treating piles.
7. Half teaspoon of juices from mint, ginger, lime and half teaspoon honey should be mixed and taken once in a day to get relief from bleeding piles.
8. Having curd or buttermilk in generous amounts help in reducing the bleeding from piles.
9. Consuming a mixture of 3 teaspoonfuls of juice from the leaves of bitter melon in a glass of buttermilk is effective in treating piles.